Live-Streamed from Bangkok China Town Street Food & Flower Market at Night to Explore Local Night Life and Variety of Food
This is a Live Virtual Tour delivered personally and live by you using 'live video conferencing software'.
There are so many things to do in Bangkok, Thailand's capital, the City of Angels or "Krung Thep" in Thai. Bangkok definitely has what it takes to entertain visitors from all origins, either first time or return travelers.
Visiting Bangkok markets is also a fantastic way of experiencing the local Thai culture especially at night when the temperatures are more pleasant. The night markets in Bangkok typically open around 6 pm and close around midnight.
China Town or Yaowarat in Thai is one of the most famous night markets for its very popular food stalls!
After enjoy seeing locals dishes to experience something traditional in China Town, I will hop on Tuk Tuk, a local motor rickshaw and jump to the Flower Market, the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market that sells flowers, fruits, and vegetables, and also open for 24 hours!
Send me a message and I will provide the perfect tour for you!
This is a Live Virtual Tour delivered personally and live by using 'live video conferencing software'.
- I will provide you a link to your "Live-Steamed Tour" which you can share the link with your friend for a maximum of 6 users.
- Check in at the provided link 10 minutes before the starting time of the tour for orientation.
- I will start the tour in the middle of China Town street food market and take you to experience the market by foot, explaining the name/kind of recipes/flavor of each dishes.
- Then, hop on Tuk Tuk and take you to the Flower Market in less than 10 minutes to explore the biggest fresh flower market in Bangkok.
- Enjoy your live-steamed tour and have a live video chat with me through 'live video conferencing software' that I provide.
- After tour finish (after about an hour), I will open for Q&A and any more suggestions about the tour.
- A good internet connection is required to experience this tour.
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 6 friends, and explore Bangkok Central together.
Keep exploring the world with a local guide…from the safety of home!
Private, real-time virtual tours with a local guide: history, cooking, culture and more!
Visit a place you’ve always dreamed of, or re-visit an old favourite with a local expert.
Redeem 100% of the value of your Live Virtual Tour when you book a future, in-person tour with the same guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that the start times for this tour are shown in UTC+7(Bangkok), so please remember to consider the time difference when selecting a start time for your Live Virtual Tour.
To check the local time in your own location
- Guiding Services