Highlights of Black History in Bahia with a musical Brazilian experience virtually from my home in Salvador
Live Virtual Tour delivered personally using 'live video conferencing software & digital resources.
Salvador, Bahia is a charming and important city, the first Capital of Brazil. Salvador is also the most Afrikan city in Brazil, therefore colorful, cultural and musical. Unesco recognizes Salvador as a Creative Musical City and we do have some of the best musicians in the country. Good reasons to visit us?
This virtual tour is a great opportunity to be introduced to Brazilian history and music, focus on afro heritage. Have you heard the AfroSambas of Vinicius de Moraes? or Samba de Roda? Rumpilezz, with fusion of jazz and "atabaques" (afrikan drums)?
How about to feel a bit of Bahia, without leaving your house? Also, if you are willing to visit Brazil, come and join this tour!! It will be great way to start your vacation's planning.
See you soon, on line!!! Book your tour and it will be a pleasure to share my love for Salvador with you!
Check also the option of Live Streamed Tour - live from the Old Town.
Virtual Tour - see Salvador without leaving your house!!
A good internet connection is required to experience this tour.
-Live Virtual Tour delivered personally using 'live video conferencing software & digital resources.
1. Settlement: views of Salvador as the first Capital of Brazil and begining of Colonization.
2. Slavery and Slavery Trade
3. Life after 1888 (abolition of slavery)
4. The music and cultural Influence in the city: Capoeira, Candomble, Gastronomy and Carnival
1. we won't be able to show you external views of the city but the tour is planned in a way that you you will feel Bahia from your home!
2. As we will use music in the tour, I would recommend you to be on a place with good acoustic and/or to use headphones for a better experience.
3. The itinerary suggested can't be changed, after we start the tour. But if you want something special, ask for your Customized Virtual Tour.
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 3 friends, and explore Salvador together.
Keep exploring the world with a local guide…from the safety of home!
Private, real-time virtual tours with a local guide: history, cooking, culture and more!
Visit a place you’ve always dreamed of, or re-visit an old favourite with a local expert.
Redeem 100% of the value of your Live Virtual Tour when you book a future, in-person tour with the same guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that the start times for this tour are shown in UTC-3hours (Salvador, Brazil); and so please remember to consider the time difference when selecting a start time for your Live Virtual Tour. To check the local time in your own location CLICK HERE
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
An excellent introduction to the history and culture of Salvador, Brazil