Live-Streamed from an artistic streets of "favela" in Salvador and the famous muqueca of NetFlix Street Food in Brazil
This virtual tour is a great opportunity to be feel the atmosphere of working area called Comunidade Solar Unhao. Just few steps from Museum of Modern Art in Bahia and a wonderful view of Bay of All Saints.
We will walk and meet some locals in the Comunidade Solar do Unhao - in the streets we find some of the very fine graffit art work. Also we will see how Dona Suzana from NetFlix StreetFood in South America lives and cook her "muqueca". (this tours does not include a cooking lesson)
Live Virtual Tour delivered personally using 'live video conferencing software.
Salvador, Bahia is a charming and important city, the first Capital of Brazil during Portuguese colonization and also famous for the music and very unique gastronomy.
How about to feel a bit of Bahia, without leaving your house? Also, if you are willing to visit Brazil, come and join this tour!! It will be great way to start your vacation's planning.
See you soon!! Book your tour and it will be a pleasure to share my love for Salvador with you
Virtual Tour - see Salvador without leaving your house!!
A good internet connection is required to experience this tour.
-Live Virtual Tour delivered personally using 'live video conferencing software
1. Meet at entrance of Solar do Unhao - Museum of Modern Art (panoramic view of the museum and the famous entrance with Carybe artistic gate)
2. View of the Bay of All Saints - biggest bay in Brazil
3. Walking in Comunidade Solar do Unhao, local life and local graffit artists.
4. Visit Dona Suzana Re-restaurant - in July 2020 she was part of NetFlix Street Food Episode in South America (does not include a cooking lesson)
1. This tour does NOT include a cooking lesson or cooking experience, but views of the "comunidade" and local life
2. The itinerary suggested can't be changed, after we start the tour. But if you want something special, ask for your Customized Virtual Tour.
3. I will provide information/files before and after the tour that will you feel in Bahia, during the tour and after that.
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 3 friends, and explore Salvador together.
Keep exploring the world with a local guide…from the safety of home!
Private, real-time virtual tours with a local guide: history, cooking, culture and more!
Visit a place you’ve always dreamed of, or re-visit an old favourite with a local expert.
Redeem 100% of the value of your Live Virtual Tour when you book a future, in-person tour with the same guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that the start times for this tour are shown in UTC-3hours (Salvador, Brazil); and so please remember to consider the time difference when selecting a start time for your Live Virtual Tour. To check the local time in your own location CLICK HERE